There are two reasons to keep money in your IRA. One, you really want to do something with maybe mutual funds. The other one is you want to be a charity for the custodian and help them make more money. Those are the two reasons that I would think that you keep an IRA.
Articles in this section
- Can I rollover my existing 401k or IRA into a Solo 401k?
- Did current customers move their entire IRA into the Solo 401k or did they leave some in their IRA or 401k?
- What type of retirement accounts can I rollover into my new Solo 401k?
- What if I retire early from my job, can I take my 401k or Profit Sharing out early and roll it over into the Solo 401k?
- I own stocks and bonds and an IRA and want to rollover these assets to the Solo 401k. Do I need to sell the stocks or can I roll them over to the Solo 401k? Do you have to sell the asset first?
- I own stocks and bonds and a IRA and want to rollover to Solo 401k; do I need to sell the stocks or can I roll them over to the Solo 401k?