You or any other person you appoint to be a trustee.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum amount of income my business needs before I set up my plan?
- What happens if I have several different businesses? Can I still use all of my income to calculate my contribution to the plan?
- How do I get a Solo 401k? How long does it take?
- Do I need multiple bank accounts?
- Who can be a trustee on the plan?
- I would like to pay for the start up costs for the plan out of an existing IRA. Is this a good idea?
- I know that congress is trying to encourage taxpayers to set up retirement plans and has passed laws to allow tax credits for startup expenses up to $500 per year for 3 years. Is this true? And how much can I write off?
- Does the Solo 401k have it’s own Fed ID# and Separate bank account?
- What types of businesses can set up Qualified Retirement Plans?