You can roll most IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA (after 2 years),ROTH IRA (only into a Roth Solo 401k, 457(b), 403(b), Profit Sharing and other Solo 401k’s into your Solo 401k.
Articles in this section
- Can I rollover my existing 401k or IRA into a Solo 401k?
- Did current customers move their entire IRA into the Solo 401k or did they leave some in their IRA or 401k?
- What type of retirement accounts can I rollover into my new Solo 401k?
- What if I retire early from my job, can I take my 401k or Profit Sharing out early and roll it over into the Solo 401k?
- I own stocks and bonds and an IRA and want to rollover these assets to the Solo 401k. Do I need to sell the stocks or can I roll them over to the Solo 401k? Do you have to sell the asset first?
- I own stocks and bonds and a IRA and want to rollover to Solo 401k; do I need to sell the stocks or can I roll them over to the Solo 401k?