Self directed Solo 401ks are not for everyone. They are not for people who do not want to take responsibility for their financial outcomes, and would rather pay the fees that Wall Street leverages on their accounts.
Articles in this section
- What is an empowered Qualified Retirement Plan (Solo 401k)?
- How many kinds of Qualified Retirement Plans are there?
- Why Have a Qualified Retirement Plan?
- What are the benefits of The Solo 401k?
- Are there any negatives of The Solo 401k?
- Why haven’t I heard of The Solo 401k before?
- Is the Solo 401k allowed under IRS rules?
- Are there special rules for The Solo 401k investments?
- How can I be sure that my investment is allowable in a Solo 401k?
- My CPA/attorney/financial advisor hasn’t heard of The Solo 401k? What Should I Do?