It’s not uncommon for advisors to never have heard of self-directed qualified retirement plans. We have worked with many professional advisors across the country to educate them regarding Solo 401k’s and self directed Solo 401k rules so they can give good financial advice to their clients.
Articles in this section
- What is an empowered Qualified Retirement Plan (Solo 401k)?
- How many kinds of Qualified Retirement Plans are there?
- Why Have a Qualified Retirement Plan?
- What are the benefits of The Solo 401k?
- Are there any negatives of The Solo 401k?
- Why haven’t I heard of The Solo 401k before?
- Is the Solo 401k allowed under IRS rules?
- Are there special rules for The Solo 401k investments?
- How can I be sure that my investment is allowable in a Solo 401k?
- My CPA/attorney/financial advisor hasn’t heard of The Solo 401k? What Should I Do?