It’s the form to report Unrelated Business Income Tax. If your Solo 401k had active income that was taxed you would likely use this form
Articles in this section
- How complicated is reporting to the IRS?
- What’s are the ongoing responsibilities and costs involved in an Solo 401k Administration?
- Is the Solo 401k set up with myself being the administrator, or can someone else be the administrator? What are the duties of an administrator?
- Under law how long must plan administer or plan provider keep 401(k)-related records?
- Do I have to file anything with the IRS?
- For the 2017 year if my company is a Sole Proprietorship, LLC or Corporation how much time do I have to make contributions to my plan and take a tax deduction?
- What is a 990T?